New Issue of Tax Watch Available
January 18, 2008
The new edition of Tax Watch, the Tax Foundation’s bimonthly newsletter, is now available. Tax Watch presents Tax Foundation research and analysis in a simple, non-technical format—ideal for the non-economist looking for a clear explanation of current tax issues.
Highlights from the January-February 2008 issue include:
- What Do Corporate Income Taxes Cost American Families?
- Some States Win, Others Lose from Federal Taxing and Spending
- Congress Delays AMT Fix
- Victory for Taxpayers in Supreme Court
- Tax Foundation Celebrates 70th Birthday
- A message from Tax Foundation President Scott Hodge: “A New Year’s Helping of Political Reality”
- An update on our work in the states
Was this page helpful to you?
The Tax Foundation works hard to provide insightful tax policy analysis. Our work depends on support from members of the public like you. Would you consider contributing to our work?Contribute to the Tax Foundation
Let us know how we can better serve you!
We work hard to make our analysis as useful as possible. Would you consider telling us more about how we can do better?Give Us Feedback