Financial literacy is a problem that educators around the country are trying to tackle. Today, we’re speaking with Jed Collins, a former NFL player, who is leading the charge in the financial education arena by guiding high school and college students, as well as professional athletes, through the world of finance. He’s passing down essential knowledge on understanding taxes, showing students that a good financial game plan can lead them towards a prosperous future.
- Economic Education Month and TaxEDU See more
- The Short Form: Do People Really Move Because of Taxes? See more
- Money Vehicle Course See more
- Money Vehicle One Hour Certification: TaxA tax is a mandatory payment or charge collected by local, state, and national governments from individuals or businesses to cover the costs of general government services, goods, and activities. See more
- Money Vehicle in Your Classroom See more
Stay updated on the latest educational resources.
Level-up your tax knowledge with free educational resources—primers, glossary terms, videos, and more—delivered monthly.Subscribe