For 82 years, Tax Prom has been the must-attend event for the tax world’s best, brightest, and most influential.
From Capitol Hill tax writers to VPs of tax at Fortune 500 companies, Tax Prom is the one night a year that brings together every major tax policy decision-maker in the country.
Join us Thursday, November 21st to:
- Engage with more than 650 of the tax community’s most influential executive branch officials, congressional staffers, members of Congress, Fortune 500 companies, trade associations, D.C. firms, and nonprofits.
- Establish your organization as a critical voice in the tax policy and government affair’s world.
- Maximize your organization’s visibility among key decision-makers on Capitol Hill and in the Administration.
- Promote your organization’s brand to the D.C. tax and policy community.
- Honor this year’s winners of the Tax Foundation Distinguished Service Award, past recipients of which have included Presidents Dwight Eisenhower and George W. Bush, Vice President Mike Pence, Senator Ron Wyden, Representative Kevin Brady, and others (see list of past awardees).
Tax Prom 2018 was Joined By:
If you’re as passionate about taxes as we are, you’re not going to want to miss Tax Prom 2019! Learn more at the link below or by contacting Josh Jaye at firstname.lastname@example.org.