Tax Watch, Fall 2008
Tax Watch is the Tax Foundation’s quarterly tax policy newsletter, presenting our economic research and analysis in a simple, non-technical format—ideal for the non-economist looking for a clear explanation of current tax issues.
Highlights from the Fall 2008 issue include:
- Obama Plan May Redistribute Billions through Tax Code
- Easing the Pain: Where Are America’s Lowest Taxes?
- CompeteUSA Campaign Highlights Cost of Corporate Taxes
- New Legal Briefs Defend Taxpayers in the Courts
- Study: Lower Tax Rates Spur Income Growth
Was this page helpful to you?
The Tax Foundation works hard to provide insightful tax policy analysis. Our work depends on support from members of the public like you. Would you consider contributing to our work?Contribute to the Tax Foundation
Let us know how we can better serve you!
We work hard to make our analysis as useful as possible. Would you consider telling us more about how we can do better?Give Us Feedback