Tax Watch, Fall 2008
Tax Watch is the Tax Foundation’s quarterly tax policy newsletter, presenting our economic research and analysis in a simple, non-technical format—ideal for the non-economist looking for a clear explanation of current tax issues.
Highlights from the Fall 2008 issue include:
- Obama Plan May Redistribute Billions through Tax Code
- Easing the Pain: Where Are America’s Lowest Taxes?
- CompeteUSA Campaign Highlights Cost of Corporate Taxes
- New Legal Briefs Defend Taxpayers in the Courts
- Study: Lower Tax Rates Spur Income Growth