Tax Resources for April, 2016
April is here, which means that tax filing season will be coming to a head very soon. Here are a few resources and content pieces that might be of interest to you during the next few weeks.
- 2016 Tax Brackets
- State Individual Income Tax Rates and Brackets for 2016
- Facts & Figures 2016: How Does Your State Compare?
- How Many Taxpayers Fall Into Each Income Tax Bracket?
- Income Taxes Illustrated
- Americans’ Income Tax Bill Grew By 10 Percent Last Year
- Millennials Pay Very Little in Income Taxes
- Does Your State Adjust Its Income Tax Brackets For Inflation?
- Identity Thieves Bypass IRS Protections for Previous Victims
- Letter to IRS Commissioner Re IRS Website Data Vulnerability
Was this page helpful to you?
The Tax Foundation works hard to provide insightful tax policy analysis. Our work depends on support from members of the public like you. Would you consider contributing to our work?Contribute to the Tax Foundation
Let us know how we can better serve you!
We work hard to make our analysis as useful as possible. Would you consider telling us more about how we can do better?Give Us Feedback