Scott Hodge Interview on Accuracy in Media’s Podcast, and This Week’s Best of the Blogosphere
November 7, 2008
Tax Foundation President Scott Hodge was interviewed by Don Irvine, Chairman of Accuracy in Media, on their podcast. Hodge and Irvine discussed everything from ballot initiative results to corporate taxes.
Where else is Tax Foundation material landing in the blogosphere?
- Before the election, Don Irvine uses Hodge’s study on “nonpayers” into the federal income tax system to say that both candidates would “leave the middle and upper income shouldering even more of the [tax] burden.”
- Power Line’s John Hinderaker links to a Tax Foundation study on the latest OECD report that the United States already has one of the most progressive tax systems in the world.
- The Free State Foundation’s blog makes mention of Maryland’s slide from 24th to 45th in our State Business Tax Climate Index to talk about a “Montgomery County anti-tax measure [that] would amend the county charter to require that all nine Council members, rather than the current seven, vote to exceed the established property tax limit.”
- Cato Institute Senior Fellow Alan Reynolds uses a study from Tax Foundation Vice President for Economic Policy Robert Carroll, Ph.D, to fact-check Obama’s tax rhetoric.
- CNBC’s Larry Kudlow talks about middle-class tax relief and uses a Tax Foundation study on the Bush tax cuts from 2001 and 2003 on his blog Money Politics.
Was this page helpful to you?
The Tax Foundation works hard to provide insightful tax policy analysis. Our work depends on support from members of the public like you. Would you consider contributing to our work?Contribute to the Tax Foundation
Let us know how we can better serve you!
We work hard to make our analysis as useful as possible. Would you consider telling us more about how we can do better?Give Us Feedback