New Data on Tax Foundation Website
March 7, 2008
We have recently posted new data on property taxes, sales tax, gas taxes and other subjects. We update the data section of our site frequently, and we will be adding more new data at the end of the month when we announce Tax Freedom Day for 2008.
- State Sales, Gasoline, Cigarette, and Alcohol Tax Rates by State, 2000-2008
- Federal Corporate Income Tax Rates, Income Years 1909-2007
- State and Local Property Tax Collections Per Household by State, Fiscal Year 2005
- State and Local General Sales and Gross Receipts Tax Collections Per Household, Fiscal Year 2005
- State and Local Corporate Income Tax Collections Per Household, Fiscal Year 2005
- State Selective Sales Tax Collections Per Household, 2006
- Federal Gasoline Excise Tax Rate, 1932-2007
- Total Income by State Per Household, Calendar Year 2007
- State Spending Per Household, Fiscal Year 2006
- State Total Revenue Per Household, Fiscal Year 2006
Was this page helpful to you?
The Tax Foundation works hard to provide insightful tax policy analysis. Our work depends on support from members of the public like you. Would you consider contributing to our work?Contribute to the Tax Foundation
Let us know how we can better serve you!
We work hard to make our analysis as useful as possible. Would you consider telling us more about how we can do better?Give Us Feedback