Mississippi Tax Commission Releases Draft Report
August 19, 2008
The Mississippi Tax Study Commission has released its draft report of recommendations. I react to the good and not-so-good in the report in this just-released report, Fiscal Fact No. 139: The Right Prescription for Mississippi.
- Mississippi Tax Study Commission Should Consider Bold Steps, August 19, 2008
- Economic Growth Requires Bold Steps: Mississippi Should Consider Tax Reform Recommendations, by Joseph Henchman, July 18, 2008
- MS Raises Hotel Tax, Exempts Legislators, by Joseph Henchman, April 15, 2008
- Tax Foundation Helps Advance Mississippi Tax Reform, by Joseph Henchman, April 4, 2008
- Mississippi Tax Study Commission Recap, by Tonya Barr, April 3, 2008
- An Opportunity to Improve Mississippi’s Tax Climate, by Joseph Henchman and Tonya Barr, April 3, 2008
- Peavey Peeved in Mississippi?, by Tonya Barr, March 21, 2008
Was this page helpful to you?
The Tax Foundation works hard to provide insightful tax policy analysis. Our work depends on support from members of the public like you. Would you consider contributing to our work?Contribute to the Tax Foundation
Let us know how we can better serve you!
We work hard to make our analysis as useful as possible. Would you consider telling us more about how we can do better?Give Us Feedback