Follow-Up Information from the 10/14/09 State Tax Working Group
Additional Information from Scott Moody of the Maine Heritage Policy Center concerning the TABOR efforts in Maine:
- Ads run by TABOR opponents:
- Paper by Scott Moody and Barry Poulson:
- Another on 300 million reasons to vote for TABOR:
- Maine’s private sector workforce smaller today than it was ten years ago . . . but government employment is up:
- Property taxes up, but majority of Maine towns lose population:
- To view all TABOR related articles (including non-MHPC):
Additional Information from the Franklin Center:
Data on total state revenues from 1993 to 2008 is presented below and at the bottom of the page in an Excel sheet. The data can also be accessed here: http://fjkeegan.com/data.
Note: To zoom in, print, select text or search the following document, please use the grey toolbar below.
Was this page helpful to you?
The Tax Foundation works hard to provide insightful tax policy analysis. Our work depends on support from members of the public like you. Would you consider contributing to our work?Contribute to the Tax Foundation
Let us know how we can better serve you!
We work hard to make our analysis as useful as possible. Would you consider telling us more about how we can do better?Give Us Feedback