Follow-Up Information from the 10/14/09 State Tax Working Group
Additional Information from Scott Moody of the Maine Heritage Policy Center concerning the TABOR efforts in Maine:
- Ads run by TABOR opponents:
- Paper by Scott Moody and Barry Poulson:
- Another on 300 million reasons to vote for TABOR:
- Maine’s private sector workforce smaller today than it was ten years ago . . . but government employment is up:
- Property taxes up, but majority of Maine towns lose population:
- To view all TABOR related articles (including non-MHPC):
Additional Information from the Franklin Center:
Data on total state revenues from 1993 to 2008 is presented below and at the bottom of the page in an Excel sheet. The data can also be accessed here: http://fjkeegan.com/data.
Note: To zoom in, print, select text or search the following document, please use the grey toolbar below.