Tax Reform, the Budget, and the Budget Process
This session will cover:
- How the budget rules affect how you craft a tax reform plan
- How the Blueprint’s designers may have had the budget process in mind
- Alternative revenue sources, spending offsets, other means of coping with budget issues
- Transition issues:
- Are the deficit effects temporary or permanent?
- Are credits, cost recovery provisions, debt rules retroactive or prospective?
- Treatment of old versus new assets.
Lunch will be provided in the form of Chick-fil-A.