Next week, Nevada voters will cast their ballots and decide whether or not Nevada will institute a margin tax. The tax is a modified gross receipts tax (a type of tax only five other states have) and is modeled after the...
Lessons on Legalizing and Taxing Marijuana from the Colorado and Washington Experience: Testimony to the District of Columbia Committee on Business, Consumer, & Regulatory Affairs and the Committee on Finance & RevenueBy Joseph Henchman October 30, 2014
- September 16, 2014
- By Joseph Henchman, Liz Malm July 31, 2014
- State and Local Tax Burdens: All Years, One State, 1977 - 2011 April 02, 2014
Facts & Figures 2014: How Does Your State Compare?
ByMarch 18, 2014
- State and Local Property Tax Collections Per Capita by State, 2006-2010 September 13, 2013
- By Liz Malm October 31, 2014
Nevada Voters to Consider Economically Damaging Gross-Receipts-Style Tax, a Type Only Five Other States HaveBy Liz Malm October 28, 2014
- By Joseph Henchman October 22, 2014
- February 12, 2013
- September 14, 2012
- June 14, 2012