Some of the most substantial deductions in the federal tax code are the itemized deductions for state and local income, sales, and real estate taxes. This map shows the variation, by county, in the amounts of...
- By Scott Drenkard March 04, 2015
- By Scott Drenkard, Joseph Henchman February 06, 2015
Tobacco Taxation and Unintended Consequences: U.S. Senate Hearing on Tobacco Taxes Owed, Avoided, and EvadedBy Scott Drenkard July 29, 2014
- Selected Federal Rates, 2012 - 2013 March 14, 2013
- State Cigarette Excise Tax Rates, 2009-2013 February 27, 2013
- State Sales, Gasoline, Cigarette, and Alcohol Tax Rates by State, 2000-2014 April 01, 2010