In his upcoming budget, President Obama will propose adjusting the Cadillac Tax to account for geographic variations in health costs, according to an article published on Wednesday by two White House economists. The...
- By Scott Drenkard March 04, 2015
- By Scott Drenkard, Joseph Henchman February 06, 2015
Tobacco Taxation and Unintended Consequences: U.S. Senate Hearing on Tobacco Taxes Owed, Avoided, and EvadedBy Scott Drenkard July 29, 2014
- Selected Federal Rates, 2012 - 2013 March 14, 2013
- State Cigarette Excise Tax Rates, 2009-2013 February 27, 2013
- State Sales, Gasoline, Cigarette, and Alcohol Tax Rates by State, 2000-2014 April 01, 2010