Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has proposed a change in the top capital gains tax rates. Under current law, such capital gains have a two-tiered structure: short-term gains face a top rate of 43.4...
- By Scott Drenkard March 04, 2015
- By Scott Drenkard, Joseph Henchman February 06, 2015
Tobacco Taxation and Unintended Consequences: U.S. Senate Hearing on Tobacco Taxes Owed, Avoided, and EvadedBy Scott Drenkard July 29, 2014
- Selected Federal Rates, 2012 - 2013 March 14, 2013
- State Cigarette Excise Tax Rates, 2009-2013 February 27, 2013
- State Sales, Gasoline, Cigarette, and Alcohol Tax Rates by State, 2000-2014 April 01, 2010