For more on corporate taxes, see Kyle's recent study "U.S. Multinationals Paid More Than $100 Billion in Foreign Income Taxes."
Privacy and Usage Policy
The Tax Foundation respects the privacy of users who visit our website.
- We do not attempt to identify individuals visiting our website without their knowledge.
- When a visitor requests pages on our website, our server automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name and IP address. Our server does not record individual e-mail addresses. We collect the domain names and IP addresses in order to aggregate information on which pages users access or visit. This information is collected solely for internal website management purposes and is never used in an attempt to identify individuals. Our website does not deposit cookies on visitors’ computers, and users are never subjected to any form of commercial advertising.
- We have strict internal security measures that protect any information voluntarily transmitted to us by website visitors. All infomation submitted is stored on a secure server, and employee acess to submitted information is carefully restricted to only our web staff (for the purposes of monitoring website traffic) and our development team which makes use of email addresses voluntarily submitted by users who subscribe to our email updates list.
- The Tax Foundation allows users who wish to receive email updates from us to submit their email and mailing addresses at www.taxfoundation.org/subscribe/. This information is then used to communicate only with individuals who have requested that we do so. We do not sell, rent or otherwise share this personal information with any third parties, for any reason whatsoever. Registered subscribers can change the e-mail messages that they receive, or stop receiving them altogether, at any time by emailing their requested changes to email@example.com.
- Visitors should be advised that the Tax Foundation’s website links to other websites. The Tax Foundation cannot be responsible for the content or privacy policies of the websites to which its website links.
- The Tax Foundation occasionally rents its postal mailing list of its financial contributors (but never e-mail addresses) to organizations that wish to solicit charitable donations or offer other products or services. Members who wish to not receive such mailing may send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org with their request.
- Opinions on the Tax Foundation blog are not necessarily those of the Tax Foundation, and information must not be construed as personal, financial, or legal advice, either expressed or implied.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Tax Foundation website, please email email@example.com.