Yesterday, the Senate approved a three month extension of the Highway Trust Fund. The bill, called the Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act, would fund the Highway Trust Fund until...
- Legacy Society
Thank you for your interest in the Tax Foundation Legacy Society! You will be joining an elite group who has direct access to the president of the Tax Foundation and is privy to our research findings before it is released to the general public. To join the Legacy Society, you must either include The Tax Foundation in your will, estate plans or invest in a mutually beneficially gift like a charitable gift annuity and then notify Ms. Carter DeWitt, Vice President of Development at 202.464.5110 (Direct Line).
Benefits of Membership:
- Direct access to the Tax Foundation President.
- Preview of Tax Foundation research agaenda and findings before they are released to the general public.
- A commemorative Tax Foundation Legacy Society pin.
- Special invitations to the Tax Foundation events held around the country including the Annual Dinner, a black tie event.
- Recognition in an upcoming newsletter (only with your permission)
- Your contribution to the Tax Foundation is also permanently memorialized in a special place of honor in our building here in Washington. (Of course, you may choose to remain anonymous.)
If you would like to become a member of the Tax Foundation Legacy Society but want to speak to someone about the details first, please call Carter DeWitt, Vice President of Development (202) 464‐5110 or email legacy@Tax Foundation.org.
If you have already included the Tax Foundation in your will or estate plans and would like to join the Tax Foundation Legacy Society, please click here to fill out the form to send us your information.
Join the Tax Foundation's fight for sound tax policy Go