Last year, Washington State offered $9 billion in tax incentives to Boeing in order to bring the aerospace manufacturer’s 777X production line to the state, thereby creating high-paying jobs that would benefit...
- Scott Hodge Discusses Raising Taxes on High Earners
Scott Hodge Discusses Raising Taxes on High Earners
- Saving and investment are necessary for a society to adequately provide for its future.
- Saving and investment have declined substantially as a percentage of GDP over the last 40 years, and have collapsed...
- Average wage earners in the United States face two major taxes: the individual income tax and the payroll tax (levied on both the employee and the employer).
- Although a little more than half of a worker’s...
Join the Tax Foundation's fight for sound tax policy Go
Tax Policy Blog
The official weblog of the Tax Foundation.
Tax By State
For information on your state, select it from the drop-down menu.
Ask a Tax Expert
Contact information for Tax Foundation policy staff Ask